Follow these steps:
1. On the page where each activity is described there is the Booking Form. Select the preferences of the activity (date, language, number of adults, children… ). To move to the next step please click the “Proceed Booking” button.
2. You can login, create an account or you can continue as a guest to the next step.
3. Enter traveler information: name, email, phone, etc. Click the “Next Step”.
4. Select a form of payment from Visa / Mastercard or Paypal. We use the SSL security protocol, so that only you and your card issuers will have access to these data.
5. After completing the payment you will receive an email with the confirmation and your reservation voucher. Just show this voucher on the day of the activity.
You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org to answer your questions at the moment of making reservations.
Our webpage offers an easy and intuitive reservation service. You can pay securely online using a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard) or PayPal.
Our website uses the SSL security protocol, so that only you and your card issuers will have access to these data. Thanks to this encryption protocol, commercial transactions on the Internet are as reliable as purchases by telephone.
However, you can email to email@example.com to answer your questions at the moment of making reservations.
The meeting point of each activity is detailed on the activity page of our website.
If you wish for more information or cannot find the meeting point on the map, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the activity includes “Pick up from your Accommodation in Seville”, you will be contacted after the booking in order to confirm the exact point where you will be picked up from. You can indicate your accommodation address in Seville in the booking form second step.
You can print your voucher or download it on your smartphone. Anyway your guide will have your booking details and also it will be enought to present your id document.
Baby car seats are available for the excursions. When you book the activity, please don’t forget to mention it in the “Additional Notes” section.
The languages in which a specific activity is carried out is always specified in the description. Please check this information on the tour page and select your language in the booking form.
The information about the cancellation policy of each activity are detailed on the description of the activity.
If you have to cancel your booking, please, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note, the refund will be possible according the cancellation policy of the activity.
After sending the email, you will receive a confirmation from Exprilo that your request has been received.
The corresponding refund will be made between 24 and 48 hours from the cancellation of the activity through the payment method you’ve chosen to pay the booking.
Once given the order, refunds made by debit / credit card may take 5 to 7 business days to appear reflected in your bank account and up to 30 days in the case of some foreign cards. Refunds made by Paypal accounts become effective in less than 24 hours.
All activities will take place throughout the year even if it rains. If the weather conditions are extreme and the organizer cancels the tour, you’ll either be refunded immediately or be able to do the activity on another day.